Complete Wireless Intruder Security Alarm Kit
All-in-one Professional Grade Wireless Security
PowerMax Complete is a professional-grade wireless security and personal safety solution especially designed to answer the needs of residential and small office customers, many of whom are disconnecting from the standard PSTN network.
PowerMax Complete packs the full range of communication, configuration and expansion options into a single, modular and cost-effective wireless panel. The built-in internal PSTN communicator and easy-to-add modules make the PowerMax Complete perfectly compatible with the varied needs and budgets of a variety of customers.
The ability to add internal GSM/GPRS and/or Broadband IP* communication modules ensures maximum reliability in the delivery of events to the alarm central station by facilitating internal redundancy of GPRS, GSM and SMS. These additional communication modules can also be used as the primary communication or as a backup for PSTN in the event of network failure or line sabotage during a burglary attempt.
PowerMax Complete’s professional architecture ensures fast and simple installation and easy operation. It has an easy-view LCD display and icon-based keypad for intuitive programming, a main unit construction enabling installers to enroll and test peripheral functionality while the bracket is attached to the wall, and much more. This, together with features such as PCB board protection from accidents or sabotage and the option of adding an internal fully-protected power supply, create the ultimate combination of high reliability and ease-of-use.
PowerMax Complete Features:
- Versatile communications capabilities:
- Built-in PSTN communicator.
- Easy-to-add internal GSM/GPRS and/or IP* communications modules for maximum alarm reporting reliability to the central station and back-up for the standard PSTN lines.
- Voice functionality option (at the manufacturing level): two-way voice communication, voice prompts and family message centre.
- Optional proximity reader enables rapid arming and disarming without the need for a key fob.
- Expander module for adding 1 PGM output, 2 additional hardwired zones, 1 wired siren output, and Speech Box interface.
- Choice of external or internal (fully protected) power supply.
- Two-way RF system with diversity antenna facilitates highly reliable radio communication.
- Supports up to 3 partitions and multiple common areas (Optional).
- Easy-view LCD display and icon-based keypad.
- Back-up battery – supplies multiple peripherals and also backs up internal
- Full compliance with most international standards and regulations, including: FCC, CE and EN50131 grade 2.
What’s included in the kit:
1 x PowerMax Control Panel which can Auto-dial up to 4 numbers
2 x Proximity Tags
1 x External Wireless Siren
2 x Remote Key fobs (MCT-234)
1 x Door/Window Contact (MCT-302)
2 x Passive Infra-Red Motion Detectors